Something New...Puj Flyte Review
























So I'm doing something a little different, something I've never done before. I am stepping out of my little photographer box and doing a review on a baby tub :) I'm not the greatest with my words but hopefully my point will get across. I recently had the opportunity to test out the new PUJ Flyte its the new compact travel size baby tub from PUJ. First off I love this company, they made my life so much easier with their original PUJ tub! No more back breaking bending over to give baby a bath, the tub fits right in the kitchen sink! The new PUJ Flyte is just as awesome its a bit smaller so it fits perfectly in the bathroom sink. I love how sturdy it is, the material is soft and comfy for baby but thick and sturdy enough for safety and usability. Although my sweet 7 month old is now a bit too long for it  he loves it and I am looking forward to using the PUJ Flyte with my future children! I am currently letting my newest nephew borrow it :) Here a few pics from bath time in the new PUJ Flyte!!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

One response to Something New...Puj Flyte Review

  1. What a cutie pie! the pictures are adorable, but I had to leave a comment to say that I bought this little tub for my daughter when she had her baby and we LOVE it! such a great idea and the baby loved it too. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Blogger news