Elizabeth & Richard Engagement Session


I made a special trip to Asheville, NC for this sweet couple's engagements. They wanted to do them at Montreat College and I think it turned out to be absolutely perfect! I had so much fun with Elizabeth and Richard, they are a truly beautiful couple and clearly made for each other! I can't wait for their May wedding! I hope you enjoy some of my favorites from their session!!





















Sunday, April 17, 2011

2 responses to Elizabeth & Richard Engagement Session

  1. Renae says:

    Elizabeth and Richard! You two are so beautiful together. I really miss you Liz! Love these shots. Wish I could be at your wedding. It's going to be AMAZING, just like you two!
    Blessings and more blessings. Renae & Herb too!

  2. Loved.Saved. says:

    I love the pics! Yall are such a wonderful and amazing couple! I know God will bless you and give you a beautiful relationship! I am so excited for you! Love you both!!

Post a Comment

Blogger news